Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love it.

Today I had this extremely interesting day. It was full of a great variety of things and experiences and I loved it.

Now, while I had a day that was fairly easy to love, it helped me remember another thing to love. LIFE. Recently we learned a new Mexican dance on my folk team (Jalisco! It's so cool!). The dance was hard and tiring and different than I expected. Rehearsals were frustrating at first, but then I decided to LOVE it.

By our last rehearsal with the choreographer, I legitimately loved the dance. Le.git. It was fantastic. All because I chose to.

So today I say to you. Love life. LOVE what life gives you.

Come what may, and love it.

Have you noticed that I love Elder Wirthlin? He is my favorite Apostle of all time, I miss hearing his sweet testimony in General Conferences.

1 comment:

潇潇 said...

:) all because we chose to, that's right~~that's right~~