Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yes, please.

Here are some of my favorite lines from a particular playlist in my iTunes (that I have also made available to everyone on Spotify, your welcome). This playlist is called "Yes, please". I'm sure you can figure out why.

You're the melody of a symphony by Strauss. I wanna be your last first kiss. So like I wanna get married, I never asked you to kiss me, just don't want you to be sorry you didn't try. No I won't stop loving you, why should I? Far longer than forever, like no love's ever known. If you would win my heart, sing me a love song. Full of love and understanding, beautiful inside. It must be love because we are too afraid to say it. A tiny bit nervous, cuz I've never been kissed, did you open your eyes, cuz I never did. Starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose. You've got the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen. Take every chance you dare, I'll still be there when you come back down. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Now every February you'll be my Valentine. Why all at once my heart took flight. Oh you, it's always you. All the times I have sat and stared as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair. I can only give you love that lasts forever. There's no gravity up here, it's kind of hard to explain. She is love, and she is all I need. And yet, you make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me care. Say yes, make me more than I am. For always, forever, beyond here and on to eternity. Everybody knows but you, so here it goes. I could go across the world and see everything and never be satisfied if I couldn't see those eyes. If someone like you found someone like then suddenly nothing would ever be the same. You know who I am, take me as I am. Tonight I need exactly who she is, we're going to be perfect. But right now there's you and me. You touch me and time has no meaning at all. I love the way you love the way I love you. I'm a superman thanks to Lois Lane. I took the good times, I'll take the bad times, I'll take you just the way you are. Can hardly wait 'til our next kiss, you're so cool. You watched me grow up I watched you change, thought one day we'd share a last name. I keep holding out for what I don't know, to be with you, just to be with you. I've been sleeping in way to late for the past 3 days straight cuz I've been talking to you. It takes somebody special to make me say I do. I want to love you madly, I want to love you now. Can't wait to live my life with you can't wait to start. Oh no, it's just the nearness of you. When you say you love me for a moment I know why I'm alive. This will be an everlasting love. It's not the way you look it's the way you look at me. It might not be suitable for greeting cards and such but it's a true and honest feeling. There's a golden ring and I want you to have it. I must admit I still don't understand why I lose my head holding your hand. I think I fell in love with the 8th world wonder. So I'm hiding what I'm feeling but I'm tired of holding this inside my head. Smiling just to see the smile upon your face. 'S marvelous that you should care for me. Then I saw her face. I don't want my love to go to waste I want you. Love will make my spirit grow. So keep me awake to memorize you. At last my love has come along. If you're listening Mary, this is for you. What you've got boy, is hard to find. That girl is fire, that's why I desire her. Beautiful girls all over the world I could be chasing but my time would wasted. Oh please say to me, you'll let me be your man. And I can't move, so I sing.

Um guys, and I totally cut this playlist down today. And this is only a small playlist compared to my FULL playlist of love music (currently 528 songs...) I'm a lover of music what can I say?

How many songs can you identify?

2 comments:

Megan said...

My favorite: And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.
love it!

Kelsey Moss said...

i'm listening to your playlist now :)

thanks for sharing!