Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet relief!

You may not be able to tell this...but I'm typing this blog post from a brand new computer. A computer that I do NOT have to pay $35 a month to BYU for thank you very much. A computer that is an early and very generous birthday present from parents who love me a lot. Clearly.

Before having this computer I went for a whole 2 weeks without a computer of my own. I am embarrassed to talk about how hard it was. Uh, it was really hard. How ridiculous am I? But I will tell you what, when I came home from campus I did my homework and went to bed. Because that was my only option. How else can you waste time? Wasting time only happens effectively with a computer.

But now here I sit, wasting time with technology. Sitting in my family room wearing my mom's jacket because everyone's always hot and I'm always cold. Drinking home-stirred chocolate milk with my favorite long-stemmed spoon that's been my favorite since childhood. And smelling late-summer smells of the countryside of Plain City. Love. Couldn't get better.

Oh Conference is tomorrow? JK. Just got better.

2 comments:

Shiree said...

Wow. Your parents really are generous. You must be the spoiled youngest child. (just joking. I really don't think you're spoiled.)

celestial* said...

I like you.